Thursday, May 24, 2018

Summer Garden ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

The card I'm sharing today is from yesterday's live Stamp Off with Glenda.


I decided to get brave and do a bit of watercolor this time even though I knew it was going to take a while. 


These are our cards together.  Love Glenda's bold colors and pretty bow!


Check out our video if you didn't get a chance to watch it yet...



Since I usually post the colors I use my card I wanted to do it this time too, but I really don't remember what pencils I used!  I picked the colors that I think are the closest to what is on the card.

  
Whip Cream
Bubble Gum
Watermelon Fusion
Tangerine Fusion
Lemon Drop
Summer Days
Limeade Splash
Kiwi Slice
Fresh Forest
Cool Pool



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

masking tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...