Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A Better Place ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is inspired by this week's sketch challenge over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
I'm a little late posting this because I had an idea in my head and it just didn't come out on paper the way I pictured it in my head.  
This is the sketch that I used.  Make sure you head over to TSOT to check out all the great cards the designers created.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
The optional theme was a gate fold.  I thought the globe would be cool to use as the shape that is on both sides of the gate fold.  I happen to have a bit of velcro that has adhesive on the top and bottom to keep the card together.  Just pull it apart to see the message inside.
I created this card with the host exclusive set that you can earn for only$21.95 with a $600 party.  It's a set of 21 stamps with a lot of cool stamps!
Whip Cream
Pool Play
Beach Ball
River Stone
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

A Better Place stamp set (Host Exclusive)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use the globe! It makes for a great gatefold, and in super cute colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sara! I' VERY partial to globes (I collect them!), so your card caught my eye right away!!! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...