Thursday, March 1, 2018

Spread Happiness ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is inspired by the technique challenge over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  This month's technique is embossing...dry embossing or heat embossing.  
If you are interested all of the products I used on this card will be listed at the bottom of my post.  I did dry embossing for this challenge.  I changed how I usually do it, which is to attach a piece that is dry embossed to the base of my card.  This time I did it directly on my card base but only did it on the very edge.
This is how it looks from the inside of the card.  Nothing strange, just a fun line of embossing.
I used a strip of washi tape on the whip cream cardstock to soften the edge a bit, but it wasn't soft enough with the straight edge so  I used a die for the fancy edge. :)

Whip Cream
Cool Pool
Beach Ball
Limeade Splash
Kiwi Slice
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
And remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Stamp Set Spread Happiness (retired Bloom Box)
Baby Oil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...