Thursday, March 15, 2018

Bloom Burst ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is special because it's for my oldest daughter's birthday. :)
She is a fan of dark cards.  None of that white on white stuff for her! lol
This card was inspired by Journey Sketches Facebook challenge.  Check it out HERE.  You can use the sketch design and if you want to do the technique add clear sheets to it.
I used Journey Color Burst Pencils to color my flower.  Then I used baby oil and Color Burst Blenders to blend the colors together.  And of course I had to add some shimmer, so I mixed Sparkle Silk with 70% rubbing alcohol in a Media Mister and spritzed the whole flower.  You can see a bit of it in the picture. :) 
 
Whip Cream
Watermelon Fusion
Rich Coral
Summer Days
Limeade Splash
Kiwi Slice
Green Olive
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Baby Oil (to blend colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...