Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Spread Happiness ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I LOVE this month's Bloom Box from Fun Stampers Journey!


 I haven't created any of the cards that came with the kit yet, because I wanted to try a bit of watercolor first and this was the perfect stamp set to do that with. :)

I'm just a bit late for Try Stampin' on Tuesday's color challenge too.  I have to admit I totally forgot that I needed a card! :( I'm not sure if my card will get put the blog or not, but I have it on mine!  I did use green, but also have the rest of the colors as well.
Head over to Try Stampin' on Tuesday's blog HERE to check out all of the great cards the designers created for our first color challenge.
Butter Cream
Cool Pool
Limeade Splash
Fresh Forest
Lavender Fusion
 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.

Have you ever wanted to create something, 

but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn


If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...