Sunday, February 25, 2018

Got You ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's cute little card is one that I made for a baby shower at our church last Thursday.

I've had this ATS stamp set for a while and haven't had a chance to use it.  With the baby shower coming up (and the fact that I have NO baby stamp sets) I figured this was the perfect card to use.
I used Color Splash pencils to color the whole picture and used baby oil and color burst blenders to blend the color together.  Thankfully I had just got a stamp set in one of my mystery boxes that had some words on it for babies.  Happy Shower...doesn't that fit the image perfectly?!  It may be a retired set, but it was JUST what this card needed.

Whip Cream
Pool Play
Catalina Splash
Limeade Splash
Fresh Forest
Hazelnut Blend
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Baby Oil
ATS Got You (free Bloom Benefit with $75 purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...