Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday Sale with Fun Stampers Journey!

Fun Stampers Journey is having a Black Friday Sale!


I am definitely taking advantage of this!  To see what they have on sale click HERE (it's the same as the picture above, but I'm sure this one is easier to read). 

If you need a die-cutting machine, then the Amaze Machine is a bargain.  It's close to 50% off!!  That's huge!!  Better yet...if you sign up as a coach (only $25 until the end of this month) not only will you get the discounts listed, but also an additional 20% for being a coach.  Now if it's a qualifying order which is $150 before tax and shipping you'll get an additional 10% off!  To sweeten the deal even more with a qualifying order you can get the Journey Platinum for only $50!! (that price does not include tax or shipping).  
Are you confused yet? lol  Yes, that's a lot to take in, but FSJ is a great company and they are going all out until the end of November!  If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Don't forget about the pockets and lockets sale going on.  For more info click HERE.
Click HERE if you'd like to join my team or place an order.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Right now you can join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25!!  
Don't miss out on this great deal!
It goes until November 30!
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...