Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Lovely Day ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday's sketch challenge #319.  What a fun challenge...a circle or oval card.  It's been a long time since I've made one of those!  I chose to use my favorite stamp set Lovely Day as the focus of my circular card.


I used my Journey Color Burst pencils to color my flowers and used baby oil to blend the different pinks together.  I also cut out the smallest flower and popped it up on my card.  It's kind of hard to see that though. :(
Make sure you check out all the other great cards the designers created HERE.  Lots of neat cards!  If you get a chance we'd love to see what you've created too.


Whip Cream
Bubble Gum
Watermelon Fusion
Sweet Berry
Pool Play
Kiwi Slice
Black Licorice


It was hard to get a good pic from this angle because my circle kept moving on me! lol


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Baby Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...