Friday, February 3, 2017

Stay Wild Birthday ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

It was my brother's birthday yesterday, so I created a card for him.  One thing he enjoys is rock climbing so I thought I'd make him a card of the outdoors and of course there had to be a mountain on it.


The picture below shows how my card started.  I used the stamp Stay Wild and inked it up with Lemon Grass, Green Olive and then Fresh Forest.  The first time I inked it up I made sure I inked only half of the stamp and didn't ink up the bottom of  it either.  I just slid each of the ink pads across it one after the other, then stamped it onto watercolor paper.  I repeated it a second time and moved it down just a bit.


After I had my stamped images on it was time to watercolor...and boy do I need to work on it! lol  Since I want to stick with all FSJ product when I'm creating I decided to buy a covered palette to store my watercolors in.  I got all of these colors with some of my Journey Color Splash Watercolor Pencils.  I used to put it on a block and always wiped it away.  I didn't want to be wasteful so I took the time to put my favorite colors into the palette.  I think I did this before Christmas and hadn't touched them since.  Since then the water had evaporated and left me with dry colors to pull out whenever I need them!  Glad I got to try my hand at it again.  I REALLY need to practice more now that my busy January is over...whew! 



Cool Pool
Lemon Grass
Green Olive
Fresh Forest
Butter Cream



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...