Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sentimental Prints Christmas Thank You ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

It's that time of year...time to write some thank yous!  My hubby works for the USPS as a rural mail carrier.  Let's just say that he is BUSY (has been since September) and when people take the time to give him a gift on his mail route he really appreciates it!  And the ever loving wife that I am (who also happens to makes cards) has to help him out with that right?  Plus I get the benefit of all of his goodies too so I suppose I can sacrifice a little! ;)  Every year I whip up a handful of cards and for the past few years I've been making 3x3 cards.  


I just can't resist the Bloom Benefits called Pretty Flakes Accents!  I LOVE these snowflakes, so it's a good thing I earned a LOT of them!  I actually had enough to put them on my hot chocolate project from my November open house, on two sets of stamp a stack cards for December and all of these 3x3 cards.  Love that I get Bloom Benefits for every $50 that I spend with Fun Stampers Journey! :)



I think I made about 47 of these small cards.  Usually I have a LOT of gifts on hand before I get them done, but this year I've been ahead of the game...yea me! :)  

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card


Stamp Sets:
Sentimental Prints
Card Stock:
Specialty Paper Pearled Basics & Journey Brush Silver
Ink Pads:
Journey Silver
Supplies:
Bloom Benefit - Pretty Flakes Accents, Journey Silver Silk, 
Cut Rhinestones & Journey Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the card Sara! It is just gorgeous in person! Love it and I'm sure all the recipients will love it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Glenda! It was definitely hard to get a good pic of these cards!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...