Saturday, October 1, 2016

New Be the Journey Trends Mini Catalog is Live

Today is the day!  The new Be the Journey Trends Mini Catalog is Live!  If you'd like to check it out go to the right of my posts right under the 2016-2017 Inspiration Book & Catalog.  It will be there until the end of the year.  

If you're someone who loves to journal this is perfect  catalog for you!  There are so many fun and cute ideas in this catalog!  Or if you're into the magical world of princesses, castles and dreams you'll love it too!  Go ahead and check it out...you know you want to! :)  Just a note though...some of the goodies will not be available until November so make sure you watch for that starting on p. 32 I believe.

You can also sign up the whole month of October with Fun Stampers Journey for just $99!  There are actually four different options, but the Amaze is the newest one which is very similar to what they offered for a few days in September.  Let me know if you're interested! So far I have found this is a great company to be involved with and I'm happy to be a part of it!


Fun Stampers Journey is also having an Amazing Memories special!  If you have any questions just let me know!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:


Stamp Sets:


Card Stock:


Ink Pads:


Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...