Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Love Paris ~ Fun Stampers Journey Card

I'm finally getting a chance to post another card for you.  I'm hoping to post four or five more this week too while I'm on vacation.  I was pretty busy prepping for my stamp a stacks that I had last week using the few supplies that I now own from Fun Stampers Journey.  I have some more goodies ordered so I'm hoping when I come back from vacation I'll have them to play with!! :)  Today's card is for this week's challenge at Try Stampin' - or Not - on Tuesday.  I have to admit I fudged it quite a bit to make the sketch work with what I had.  That said I made a clean and simple birthday card for anyone who likes Paris. :)


Here's the sketch we're playing with this week.  Make sure you stop in at Try Stampin' - or Not - on Tuesday to check out what all the designers created and play along with us if you have a chance. :)




I was trying to use fall colors for this card since the optional theme is autumn colors, but with only four ink pads right now it was kind of hard to do! lol  I checked out pics of the Eiffel Tower and saw trees around it and decided to make it look like it's in the distance with the edges of trees around it that are closer.  I didn't want the leaves to be really dark so I stamped on scrap paper once, then quickly re-stamped the leaves on my card stock to give the leaves a lighter color.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you would like to be a Fun Stampers Journey Coach click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you on my team!

Fun Stampers Journey supplies used on this card:

Stamp Sets
Sentimental Prints p. 206 (SS-0072) $19.95
 Love Paris p. 89(SS-0054) $17.95
Branch p. 69 (AT-0046) $7.95

Card Stock
Dark Roast p. 288 (CS-0091) $6.95 (25 sheets)
Oatmeal Cookie p. 288 (CS-0023)  $6.95 (25 sheets)
Buttercream p. 288 (CS-0006) $6.95 (25 sheets)

Inks
Fresh Forest p. 288 (IP-0013) $7.95
Journey Gold p. 290 (IP-0106) $14.95

Tools
Details Pro Shears p. 273 (TO-0063) $13.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...