Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Joyful Winter Hills ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I have a Christmas card to show you inspired by Try Stampin' - or Not - on Tuesday's sketch challenge #290 and the optional theme is The Holidays are Coming.  I really stretched the sketch again, but I think I do that a lot! lol  



This is the fun sketch I worked with.  Make sure you check out the great cards the other ladies created using this sketch HERE.  


This was actually a pretty easy card to make.  I cut out the trees using the Winter Hills Die.  Then I ripped strips of paper to make some hills.  I sponged around the trees and the "hills" where I ripped the paper using Cool Pool, stacked the paper in layers, trimmed the edges to the size I needed and put it on my Cool Pool card base using foam squares.  I stamped the word Joy from the Holiday Script Bundle and used the Die to cut it out.  I added a few pearls to go with the sketch, but just couldn't come up with something to fit the tab to the left of the trees.



I had cut out the biggest tree using the die and it didn't quite go with the sketch so I put it on the inside instead. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team" at the top of my blog. 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


Supplies used on this card

Stamp Sets: 
Holiday Script p. 30 (SS-0383) $31.40
 This is the bundle price and it is only available until September 30!!

Card Stock:
Cool Pool p. 288 (CC-0118) $6.95
Whip Cream p. 289 (CC-0040) $6.95
Ink Pads:
Cool Pool p. 288 (IP-0074)
Whip Cream p.289 (IP-0009) $7.95

Supplies:
Holiday Script Die p. 30 (DI-0233) $17.95
This is only available until September 30!
Pearls p. 307 (AC-0024) $3.95
Sponges p. 274 (JM-0014) $4.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...