Thursday, September 15, 2016

Gold and Silver Autumn Days ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I have another card to share with you using the stamp set Autumn Days again.  I wasn't planning on making this card, but the first card I posted using this set had some extra leaves that ended up getting spritzed with some of the Journey Gold and Silver Splashes on accident.  I figured why waste the leaves.  Let's see what I can come up with!



I ended up stamping a few more leaves after spritzing the rest of my card stock with gold and silver, cut the leaves out with the matching dies and started assembling it on a separate piece of Buttercream Card Stock that I had VERY lightly spritzed with more Journey Gold and Silver Splash.  I added the Journey Natural Thread in the background for a little extra embellishment on the card attaching them with glue dots and attached the whole thing to a Buttercream card base.



This card was probably the hardest for the ladies at my stamp a stack, but no one said it was too hard to make at all. :)  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you would like to be a Fun Stampers Journey Coach click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me on my journey! 
If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 
If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 
Supplies used on this card:

Stamp Sets:
Autumn Days p. 70 (SS-0006) $17.95
Autumn Days Bundle that includes the Die p. 70 (BD-0054) $30.50
Sentimental Prints p. 206 (SS-0072) $19.95

Card Stock:
Buttercream p.  288 (CS-0006) $6.95

Ink Pads:
Black Licorice p. 289 (IP-0041) $7.95

Supplies:
Autumn Days Die if not bought as a bundle p. 70 (DI-0118) $15.95
Journey Gold Splash p. 290 (IP-0081) $7.95
Journey Silver Splash p. 290 (IP- 0082) $7.95
Journey Natural Thread p. 310 (AC-0013) $5.95/68 yds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...