Thursday, September 29, 2016

Best Wishes ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Happy Thursday, Everyone!  I have another card to show you today that the ladies made at my September stamp a stacks.  Thanks to my great upline I was able to make this card.  I had the stamp set, but only a few Fun Stampers Journey ink pads at the time and just a bit of paper too.  She invited me over and I made this at her house.  She also let me borrow what I needed for my stamp a stacks. :)  How awesome is that!


This is definitely more of a spring colored card, but I thought it was so pretty so I went with it. :)  It could be used for a wedding or birthday card I think.


It was pretty easy to create this card.  I just embossed the flowers with white embossing powder on Butter Cream card stock and on a separate piece I embossed the Eiffel Tower.  Using the sponges I rubbed the leaves with Sweet Pear ink and the flowers and tower with Bubble Gum.  The only "kind of" time consuming part was cutting out the tower...and there's actually a die for it! lol Whoops...guess I need to think about getting that!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


Supplies used on this card

Stamp Sets:
Love Paris p. 89 (SS-0054) $17.95
Jardin Paris p. 183 (SS-0239) $17.95
Greeting Bouquet p. 210 (SS-0139) $17.95

Card Stock:
Bubble Gum p. 288 (CS-0099) $6.95
Sweet Pear p. 288 (CS-0095) $6.95
Butter Cream p. 288 (CS-0006) $6.95
Ink Pads:
Bubble Gum p. 288 (IP-0058) $7.95
Sweet Pear p. 288 (IP-0054) $7.95
Clear Pigment Ink p. 290 (IP-0102) $9.95

Supplies:
White Journey Embossing Powder p. 291 (IP-0098) $4.95
Fusion Ink Sponges p. 274 (JM-0014) $4.95



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...