Monday, May 2, 2016

Stampin' Up ~ Fox and Friends for Baby

I had fun making this cute baby card for my daughter's best friend who is having her first baby in June!  Yes, I know it's a retired set, but it's still my favorite go to set when I need a baby card.


Since she's chosen not to find out if she's having a boy or girl (which I think is great!), I used a group of soft colors that are perfect for either a baby boy or baby girl.


I also made it long so I could fit four different animals on the card and because the gift was going to be from a group of us I figured you needed room to sign the card, right? :)  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

Retired stamp set Fox and Friends and retired sentiment set

Retired 1 3/8" Square Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...