Sunday, April 24, 2016

Serene Silhouettes - Down Memory Lane

The first time I saw the stamp set Serene Silhouettes in the catalog I knew I'd be making plenty of cards using it and that's exactly what happened.  Since it's one of the sets on the retiring list I thought I'd look at all the cards I created using this set.  Some I really like and others (I have to admit) I don't know what I was thinking?! lol  Anyway I hope you'll take a trip down memory lane with me for a little bit...  If you don't have this set yet and would like to purchase it before it's gone click on one of the links below...


Some of the cards I created that I threw into a collage.  To see the rest keep on scrolling. :)



All the cards are in no particular order.  If you have any favorites I'd love to hear what you like!  As I was looking through them I kept thinking, "Oh, that's my favorite one!" then another would pop up and I'd think the same thing.  I will post my favorite one for you last because I do have a favorite even though there are a lot of close seconds, and I posted those randomly throughout. :)



This was a close second. 



This is one of the first cards I created with the set.
















This is one of my close seconds. :)




This is one of my close seconds. :)


This is one of my close seconds. :)





This is one of my close seconds. :)


This is the last of one of my close seconds.


Yes, this is my favorite card. :)  Did you have a favorite?


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...