Friday, March 11, 2016

Simple Traveler - Stampin' Up!

Today I have a CAS card for you that was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #227.   I knew when I saw the squares exactly what technique I wanted to do.  I just had to figure out what stamps I wanted to use.  


Since I'm short on masculine cards right now I used the set Traveler and just two colors...Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  Easy, right? :)




I stamped the ship first, then the train and added the tiny "happy birthday" just above the smoke coming out of the train. I used the honeycomb embossing folder on the strip of Soft Suede that's on the side of the card.  


A close up showing that I popped the train piece so it didn't look funny overlapping the other square piece.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:


7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous! What a terrific interpretation of the sketch! I love the sentiment in the smoke and the squares highlighting a section of the images! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool card Sara; I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! this card is a work of art!! I love everything about it. Stunning!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever and original use of the sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...