Friday, October 2, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin ~ Wickedly Sweet Treat

What do you think of the glimpse of projects made using the September Paper Pumpkin kit?  Do you like what you see?  I hope so!   Each month I'll be posting a collage of different ideas that can be created with the Paper Pumpkin kit other than what is already provided.  Each of the projects have been created by me and some of my fellow Red Hot Stampers along with our Upline.  I will be offering a free PDF of each of the projects we've created with pictures and instructions to each of my subscribers.  If you like to create cards and projects but don't always have the time to figure out what you want to make then the paper pumpkin is perfect for you!  You get full instructions from Stampin' Up! for each month's kit and now you can get other creative ideas from me!  If you'd like start receiving Paper Pumpkin click HERE to order!


Here is one of the great projects made using this kit!  Isn't this lion card super cute!  


Do you like Paper Pumpkin?  Join Now!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...