Thursday, April 30, 2015

Silver Snowflakes

Who's ready for Christmas?  Not me! lol  I sure am willing to work on Christmas cards though so I don't need to do them at the last minute.  For the next two weeks we have an inspiration challenge for you over at 'Tis the Season.  I liked the simplicity of our inspirational photo and how each of the designers had a different twist on what inspired them.


Head over to 'Tis the Season HERE to check out all the great Christmas cards made by each of the designers.  Then show us what you've been inspired to create.  We'd love to see it!


I made my card pretty clean and simple by stamping everything with VersaMark ink, then embossing it all in silver.  I used Silver Encore ink around the edges of my banner.  And to finish it off I placed rhinestone jewels on the middle of each of the snowflakes.  Pretty and simple was what I was looking for this time around and I was happy with the finished cards. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" right at the top of my blog under the header. If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...