Friday, March 27, 2015

Walk in the Wild ~ Masculine Birthday

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. :(  I've been sitting here this morning before heading into work going through pics of cards that I have that I haven't posted yet.  I have to say there are a few out there.  A lot of them were inspired by other cards that I've seen out there and a few are some pretty close cases.  I'll have to start posting them in the next few weeks in between the new cards I make. :)  

Anyway today I have a clean and simple masculine card to show you that's inspired by this week's sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Love the sketches they've had lately.  Something about them just helps me be creative.  Even though this one is simple I still love it. :)



Just a little peek inside. ;)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the boxes above. It will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" right at the top of my blog under the header. If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love the clean and simple look with the soft neutral colors, Sara! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...