Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I {heart} You

Today I have a CAS Valentine's Day card for you using the sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Since I like to make Valentine's cards for everyone in my family I figured this card would be the perfect way to start it out.  I created a window card using vellum paper instead of clear window sheets.  I wanted the red to be a little muted instead of really bright and standing out.  

I pretty much did an exact copy of the sketch because I needed the hearts, but make sure you head to Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE to check out the other great cards using the sketch for a totally different kind of card.  Make sure you play along too!  We'd love to see what you create! :)


Just a couple more pics of the card at different angles.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

small heart punch (retired)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...