Friday, January 9, 2015

Setting Sun on Moon Lake

It's Friday and what a day it is!  The scene on this card is the total opposite of what I see outside my windows right now!  A calm, warm night just as the sun sets versus a night of snowing, blowing and the wind howling and waking up to lots of white!  Now let's see if I can drive in it!  
You might be thinking to yourself, "What did she do to this scene?!"  Well Lisa's challenge will explain that to you....

Create a project with a "Embossing Folder Stamping Technique". Link Here
Create a project  with "Mix & Matched Shapes". 
or Mash it Up! and create a "project using the technique with different shapes".


I decided to just chop my picture up and say that's my mix and matched shapes.  Strange I know, but it's not too bad...at least my daughter and hubby say it isn't. lol  I also did the embossing folder stamping technique but for some reason it didn't show up really well in the picture.  If you look  closely you can see the wood grain on the crumb cake paper.
Make sure you stop by the Friday Mashup and check out how everyone else interpreted this challenge.  Lot's of fun cards out there!  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...