Tuesday, December 16, 2014

very merry christmas

I have another Christmas card for you today.  I wasn't planning on this card being a Christmas one, but it seemed to fit with this week's sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I used the colors Night of Navy and silver from the Color Me...challenge, but forgot to check when it closed and it was before I could post this card! lol  That's what happens when you don't check things out thoroughly!  One of these days I'll get a chance to play with them again. :)  


I did take Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch and turn it on it's side, but that's what's so fun about them...you can rotate them if something pops into your head using the sketch that way instead of the original way!  Make sure you stop by Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE to check out the other great cards made using this sketch and play along if you get the chance too. :)


I put this pic in because the trees actually look more like this on the card (silver) except you can see all of them clearly.  The top picture makes them look gray and they're not. :(


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sara! This is absolutely breathtaking!! I love the silver trees and the shimmery, glittery paper together! Such a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, Margaret! You just never know how a challenge is going to inspire you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...