Monday, December 29, 2014

Endless Thank You Wishes

Just a quick post with a bunch of little 3x3 cards today.  I used the Christmas set Endless Wishes, An Open Heart for the Thank You, and the Encore gold and silver ink pads to create this card.  Pretty simple to do. :)  Now on to the reason why I made these...every year my hubby gets gifts on his route from his customers, and we're so thankful for each and every one!  I'm not much of a writer, but I always want them to know how thankful we are that he was on their mind during the holidays. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! The silver and gold are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret! I loved that they were pretty simple to create too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...