Friday, December 5, 2014

Elegant Ornamental Pine

Wow, is it Friday already?  Where did this week go?!  I've been gone almost every evening, so I know that makes time go by faster.  Luckily I made sure I had enough time to create a pretty clean and simple card for this week's Friday Mashup from Lynda.  This is her mashup for the week... 

Create a project using "Silver or Gold". 
Create a "Christmas Project". 
or Mash it Up! and create a "Christmas-themed Project with Silver or Gold".

I decided to go with gold on my Christmas card.  It was definitely a quick card to make and I love, love, love that since it usually takes me a while to come up with something I like.  Not this time around! :)


Make sure you stop by the Friday Mashup HERE to see other the other great cards and projects the ladies created this week and to play along too. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies use on this card:

Pretty Print Embossing Folder (retired)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Sara,
    How did you get the hook on the branch to look like it is hooked and hanging correctly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly,
      I happened to just get it right with luck on this card, but I usually use the stamp-a-majig. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...