Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bright and Beautiful

Wow, I sure have skipped out on posting for a while.  I even have a few posts out there waiting for me to add just a bit more, but nope...nothing until today.  And that brings me to this week's sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  You can see the sketch below and the theme for this week is Peace.  I thought this card is pretty peaceful, but I guess that's not the first word I'd use to describe it.  I'd say more shimmer and shine...and it sure was hard to take a decent pic with the glimmer paper and silver embossing powder.  It's definitely much prettier in person. :)


Make sure you check out the other fun cards at Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE.  Lots of great cards from all the designers.  Make sure you play along too if you get a chance.  We'd love to see what you create!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

Pretty Print embossing folder (retired)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...