Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

A few weeks ago I made a bottle tag for the Friday Mashup challenge and it's been pretty well liked, so I thought, "Why not make up one for Thanksgiving too?".  So here's my Thanksgiving bottle tag using the same stamp set, but putting fall colors on it using the 2014-2016 In Colors from Stampin' Up!  I've seen a lot of cards and projects using the baby wipe technique, but I chose to sponge directly on the stamp instead.  That blends the colors well too and it was pretty simple to whip a bunch of them up.


Just an up close pic so you can see a little more detail. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this project:

Tags for You (retired set)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...