Tuesday, August 26, 2014

With Sympathy

I almost forgot to post today's card!  I love the sketch from this week's challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  At first I was going to emboss something on my card, but then decided I wanted to use this card at this month's stamp a stacks so I went with black instead.  Since I really need some sympathy cards I decided to go with that sentiment, but you could really use a lot of different stamps using the set Teeny Tiny Wishes. :)


Make sure you visit Try Stampin' on Tuesday's blog HERE to see the great cards the other designers made and to play along too. :)


Just a touch of something on the inside. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used for this card:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...