Thursday, August 14, 2014

Festive Flurry Christmas

Merry Christmas...at least that's what today's card says. :)  This card is totally different than what I usually make, but the challenge for 'Tis the Season is an inspiration challenge and has letters on it, so that's what I ran with.  I didn't want just black and white so I went with Naturals White, Basic Black and Blackberry Bliss.


Make sure you stop by 'Tis the Season HERE to check out some other great Christmas cards.  Christmas is coming faster than you think and you don't want to be stuck making cards at the last minute! ;)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...