Thursday, July 3, 2014

Evergreen Christmas

I know it's hard to think about Christmas when it's so close to the 4th of July.  Then again with as cold as it was here in Michigan yesterday it felt more like a cool October day instead of the beginning of July!  But nothing is stopping me from creating cards for Christmas and 'Tis the Season Christmas card blog.  I didn't get a chance to make three more cards though because I was helping my daughter move a bunch of her stuff back to our house last night.  Maybe I'll get a chance tonight because I really loved the colors for this week's challenge and like how my card turned out.  


Head on over to 'Tis the Season HERE to be inspired by some more great cards, and take a bit to play along.  You'll be glad you have a card or two when Christmas comes around!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Evergreen, Gorgeous Grunge & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana & Whisper White
VersaMark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Punch:  Modern Label
Embossing Folder:  retired
Jewels:  Basic Pearls (colored with Blendabilities)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...