Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Birthday Traveler

Today's card is for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge #174.  I made this card for my hubby's birthday using the new Traveler set.  I have to admit I enjoy making masculine cards just as much as I enjoy all the feminine stuff.  Strange I know, but there's just something about them that I love.  I suppose that's a good thing since I need to make plenty of those too.  



Check out what all the other designers made using this sketch HERE, and make sure to play along if you get a chance. :)  



I couldn't resist putting a little something on the inside too.  It just makes it look better, and that means less writing too! ;)  Yup, I like to create the cards, but I just don't have a way with words. :(


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Traveler, Gorgeous Grunge & Wetlands
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Night of Navy & Naturals White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Night of Navy
Memento:  Tuxedo Black
Embossing Folder:  Argyle
Candy Dots:  Regals (Black)
Sponges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...