Thursday, June 5, 2014

'Tis the Season for Ornaments

Ready for Christmas yet?  I'm not, but I'm definitely working on more Christmas cards for the next challenge over at 'Tis the Season.  This time around we have a color challenge for you.  I thought to myself, "No problem figuring these colors out!", but boy was I wrong. lol  I just couldn't get them to cooperate together, but did manage to come up with these cards.  I don't think they turned out half bad, but I do think they're more masculine...if Christmas cards can be that way. :)  



Don't forget to head on over to the challenge HERE to see how the other designers used these colors and to play along too. :)




I can't forget to tell you where I got the sketch from.  It's from the Red Hot challenge blog HERE. However it's not on the blog since it's pretty new.  One of the ladies has been nice enough to start up the blog and post them so anyone can play along. :)  





Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Ornament Keepsakes, 
Gorgeous Grunge & Christmas Messages
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry & Pacific Point
VersaMark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Silver
Framelits:  Holiday Ornaments


1 comment:

  1. Oh, those ornaments are so beautiful! I often look at my Christmas cards as feminine or masculine, even if most of them are gender neutral.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...