Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bloom with Hope

Today's card is for Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #173.  Such a cute sketch that we have this week.  I used the new Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendablilties, however the cardstock is one of the new In Colors...Blackberry Bliss.  I guess I can get away with that since the Blendabilites have varying shades. :)


Make sure you head on over to Try Stampin' on Tuesday to see all the other lovely cards made using this sketch, and once you're inspired why not play along. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:  Bloom with Hope
Card Stock:  Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Memento Ink:  Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight
Punch:  Scallop Trim Border (retired)
Framelits:  Circles Collection
Ribbon:  3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Blackberry Bliss


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I think instead of coming up with my own ideas, I'll just copy yours for a while!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...