Friday, May 9, 2014

So Long Simply Sketched

It's Friday so of course that means another card for the Friday Mashup.  This week we have a great challenge from Heidi...


Create a project using "Stencils".
Create a project with a "Retiring Stamp".
Or Mash it up and create a project with " a Stencil and a Retiring Stamp".

I did my stenciling on the top and bottom of my card using the Simply Scored Boarders Plate, and used a couple of stamps that I have that are retiring...Perfectly Penned and Simply Sketched.  Yup, I'm sad both of these sets are retiring.  Everyone knows that the hostess sets retire though, but I have to admit this was a great set!



Make sure you head on over to the Friday Mashup HERE to see all the other great cards by the Friday Mashup team and to play along too. :)



I can't forget to say where my colors came from...the Color Throwdown challenge.  It's been a while since I've entered a challenge and I loved these colors together so I couldn't resist. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Simply Sketched & Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Bermuda Bay & Pear Pizzazz
VersaMark & StazOn Black
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Clear
Brayer & Aqua Painter



4 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous card.. love those flowers..
    Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gradient colors in your background! Beautiful CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the shimmer coming off of those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...