Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rich Razzleberry Apothecary Art

Oops...not getting this posted as soon as I usually do!  Today's card is for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge and the twist is Girlfriends.  I can't really say I did the twist unless you count a birthday card sent to a girlfriend...nope, probably not.  For today's card I pulled out a set I haven't using in quite a while...Apothecary Art.  I've always loved this set and am glad it didn't retire. :)  I used some sponges around the edge and Blendablilites to color them in.  I love them!  So easy to use and no water running anywhere or paper falling apart from too much "coloring".


Remember to head on over to Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE to see what other great cards are made using this sketch and play along if you get a chance.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor, Petite Petals & Apothecary Art
Card Stock:  Rich Raspberry and Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry
Blendabilities:  Rich Raspberry & Old Olive
Punch:  Petite Petals
Framelits:  Labels Collection
Sponges


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) love the design !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely very 'girly' does that count?! This is so pretty and that is one of my favorite stamp sets too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...