Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi, Everyone.  It's time for another card for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge.  I have to admit I fudged just a little on the sketch, but I wanted to make another card using the Hello Doily and Fabulous Florets stamp sets since they're on the retired list and I won't be using them for my classes anymore. :(  Hello Doily is a great background stamp and I've made my share of cards using it.  Fabulous Florets has been one of my favorite flower sets since I LOVE embossing the flower images in white then sponging the flower to give it a unique color.  I've used so many different color combinations with this set.  If you want to see the different cards I've made using this set just click HERE.


The twist for this week's sketch is Mother's Day.  Since I'm way behind on my card making I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to come up with a card for my mother and mother-in-law.  Yup, I usually make them the same card, but always use different colors.  :)  Don't forget to stop by Try Stampin' on Tuesday to see what the other designers made using this sketch and play along with us too.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Hello Doily, Fabulous Florets & retired sentiment
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Island Indigo & Pool Party
VersaMark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! The doily is absolutely gorgeous on this! Appears to be the real thing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...