Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cute Christmas Collectibles

Hey, Everyone, I have another Christmas card to show you for another 'Tis the Season Christmas card challenge.  For our 15th challenge we have a color challenge.  We've done a few color challenges that have blue and brown in them and every time I see them I think, "What am I going to make for Christmas using these colors?!"  Well I manage to come up with a card each time and love how each one has turned out.  I actually pulled all of them out of my stash and they are some of my favorite cards that I've made so far with this challenge. :)  I was hoping to get three more cards done to post with this card, but I just don't have them done yet. :(   Maybe this weekend...maybe. lol  Don't forget to head on over to the 'Tis the Season blog HERE to check out all the other great cards the ladies have made for this challenge.  And remember to play along so you can get a head start on your Christmas cards...Christmas will be here before you know it! ;)






Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Christmas Collectibles & More Merry Messages
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party & Baked Brown Sugar
VersaMark
Heat & Stick Powder & Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
 Dazzling Diamonds
Embossing Folder:  Northern Flurry
Punch:  Christmas Ornament
Jewels:  Basic Pearls



1 comment:

  1. Your sparkly ornaments look amazing! Very pretty card!

    I don't want to think about how soon Christmas will be here, but I do need to work on my cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...