Friday, February 14, 2014

Cajun Craze Silhouettes

Yea...it's Friday!  And that means it's time for another Friday Mashup challenge.  Today's challenge is brought to us by Avery and she has a great sketch and mashup to go along with it...


Create a project using the "Sketch".
Create a project with "Spritzing / Splattering". 
or Create a project using the "Sketch & Spritzing". 


Ever see a picture and get a little inspired to create a card to look a little something like what you've seen?  I have, and I love to look at pictures of sunsets.  I've had a picture with the setting sun, these colors  and a tree waiting for me to try and somehow recreate it.  I finally had the chance with this sketch and got busy with it...then I totally forgot to do some spritzing or spattering!  Duh, that's me lately...go figure since I spritz a ton of my cards.  Too late though because I wasn't taking my card apart after I realized it! lol


Dont' forget to check out what the other designers made HERE.  There are some great cards this week!






Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Serene Silhouettes & Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Cajun Craze, Basic Black & Basic White 
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Cajun Craze, Basic Black,
Crushed Curry & Cherry Cobbler
StazOn:  Black
Punch:  3/4" Circle
Embossing Folder:  Argyle
Brayer & Sponge


10 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful ..love the colors ..love the setting ..just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors and great scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful, Sara! I love the feel you have captured with the scene - the shading is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I love the scene you created on your card. It is beautiful and has me wishing I was somewhere warm where I could watch the Sunset. Your card is beautiful and didn't need any spritzing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Avery! Loved your sketch and the idea of spritzing/splattering. Can't believe I forgot it. lol

      Delete
  5. Sara, this is just fantastic! You inspired me today with a sympathy card I needed. Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this one is magnificent too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...