Monday, January 20, 2014

Soft Serene Silhouettes

This is another fun sketch I had to work with from the Red Hot Stampers.  Not sure why I went with purples, but that's what popped into my mind when I saw the sketch. :)  I just might use this as one of my stamp a stack cards, but use sponges instead of the brayer for the background.  






Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Serene Silhouettes & Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder,
Pink Pirouette & Basic Black 
StazOn:  Black
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Punches:  Large Oval, 3/4" Circle & Scallop Edge Border
Brayer & Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...