Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thanks So Much

I'm finally back to blogging after taking a bit of a much needed break.  I've still been making plenty of cards, I just haven't been taking pics of all of them or posting them.  I did take some pics that I want to show you today though.  These are the cards I made as thanks yous for the gifts my husband received on his mail route this year.  I wanted to make cards that were small and simple.  Well, they were small, but not as simple as I had hoped.  Not that they were that hard to make either, just a bit of coloring.  I think I made about thirty-two of them...and managed to get all the thank yous written too...whew!!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:  Simply Sketched
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler & Naturals White
Stampin' Write Markers:  Primrose Petals, Cherry Cobbler,
Pear Pizzazz & Old Olive
StazOn:  Black



3 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...