Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lovely as a Tree Gift

Just a quick post today...I sponged and brayered (is that even a word? lol) this scene as a gift at our annual Red Hot Stampers Christmas party.  We had to bring a $5 gift for our Bingo game.  Since I HATE to shop (except at Hobby Lobby occasionally) I figured I could make a pic to put in a frame.  I actually bought three and the colors I used went best with this frame.  Guess I'll need to come up with pics for my other two frames.  


This is the gift I received...A beautifully decorated bag using the Festive Flurry Ornament kit and a candle with another ornament on top of it.  What scent was it???  Spiced Cranberry, and it smells wonderful!  Thanks, Melinda! :)  Yup, always a fun night with the Red Hots!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Everything Eleanor
Card Stock:  Naturals White & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Wisteria Wonder,
Perfect Plum & Elegant Eggplant
StazOn:  Black
Sponges
Brayer

1 comment:

  1. Your artwork and frame are beautiful!! Your gift is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...