Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Coffee

Today's card is another one of my December stamp a stack cards.  I thought it would be fun to use the set Perfect Blend to put on a winter/Christmas card.  If you need to give a gift, but don't want it to be too expensive this card is the perfect way to do it.  Just slip something like a Starbucks or Biggby gift card in one.  My design was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge #323.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Perfect Blend & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Early Espresso & Very Vanilla
DSP:  Season of Style
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Early Espresso
Punches:  Word Window & Modern Label
Embossing Folder:  Northern Flurry
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. Oh, now that is a wonderful gift idea!! Fantastic card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...