Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TSoT - By the Tide

Today's card is my design for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I didn't really flip the card, just decided to make it horizontal instead of vertical since it suited the set I was using a little better.  It's also the second masculine card for this month's stamp a stack.  After I figured out all of my cards I realized they are all white with blue or blue and green on them except this one. lol   Yup, it's the odd one out. :) 



Just a few quick stamps on the inside of the card too.  Don't forget to check out what the other designers made HERE, and you can play along too if you'd like. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  By the Tide & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede & Crumb Cake
Sponges

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...