Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stippled Blossoms

Today's card is a clean and simple one using Freshly Made Sketches #109.  For some reason I wanted to make it in red and green.  Maybe because I've been working on Christmas cards and wanted to use the traditional colors since I haven't used them on any of my cards yet..who knows. lol



Can't forget the inside of the card. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Stippled Blossoms, En Francais & Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Smooch Sprtiz:  Vanilla Shimmer



3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Your flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the two different colors on the mats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sara! I love that flower! So pretty and the vanilla smooch looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...