Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Spooky Time

Today's card is my design for Try Stampin' on Tuesday
...Spooky Time.  I sure am glad I won Witches' Brew DSP a while back because I've used it quite a few times to make cards for sketch challenges and designs for Halloween this year.  I have to say I don't have ANY Halloween stamps other than the "Happy Halloween" I stamped inside this card because it comes with the Seasonal Sayings stamp set.  Check out what the other designers made using this sketch.  Why not play along with us too.  Remember the theme is optional, so if you like the sketch and don't do Halloween anything else is just fine!





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Seasonal Sayings
Cards Stock:  Basic Black
Witches' Brew DSP
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pumpkin Pie
Punches:  1 3/4" Scalloped Circle,
1 3/8" Circle & 1 1/4" Circle
Sponges


2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the bats and colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the paper in lieu of a stamp! We would never have known it was a necessity!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...