Saturday, October 12, 2013

Soft Serene Silhouettes

Just a quick post for today.  This is one of the cards I'll be using for this month's stamp a stack.  It was inspired by this week's Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.  To get the blue and green color behind the stamp I used a sponge and rubbed it back and forth and re-inked it until I got it as dark as I wanted it. 






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Serene Silhouettes & Simply Sketched
Card Stock:  Pool Party & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party & Pear Pizzazz
StazOn:  Black
Framelits:  Windows Collection
Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Sponges




2 comments:

  1. Your brayering and colours on this card are superb. Really love the serene look here. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Craft Crew! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You do such a fabulous job sponging the backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...