Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Love You!

Ok, so I did one very simple thing for the October Creative Crew challenge...Creative Focus: Celebrate Sweetest Day (10/19) by creating a card for your Sweetest using products from the Etcetera Suite found on P 96-109 of the US Catalog.

This is a pretty basic and simple card for my sweetie on Sweetest Day. :) That's ok because he likes simple...maybe not pink though! lol




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Gorgeous Grunge & Seasonal Sayings 
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Chocolate Chip & Pink Pirouette
Embosslits:  Fashionable Hearts

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...