Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Let's Walk in the Wild

My post is definitely later than I planned since last night I decided to do a little updating on my computer.  Yeah, what I thought might take ten minutes ended up taking over two hours.  I was too tired to even think about what to write at that point! lol  So today I have a group of cards that were inspired by a couple of different challenges.  First I was checking out the Paper Players challenge #168 and it's all about masculine cards...CAS cards at that.   Then I saw the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge #171 and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card because it was CAS!  I grabbed my Walk in the Wild set and got busy.  


After making a card to match the challenge I decided to make three more...all a little different, but using the same theme.  



These were quick and easy to make except I left a finger smudge on one and ended up doing a little sponging on the last two cards to cover it up.  Glad most mistakes are fixable!! :)






And the whole set together...


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Walk in the Wild & Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede,
Crumb Cake & Naturals White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Early Espresso & Always Artichoke (sponging)
Stampin' Write Markers:  Early Espresso & Always Artichoke (stamping)
Candy Dots:  Neutrals 
Sponges

9 comments:

  1. What an awesome set of cards....very striking, I love the image and your bold stripes. Thanks for participating in my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! You have so brilliantly combined two challenges for the absolute perfect masculine cards--seriously brilliant & fabulous. I am so glad to have visited your blog & that you joined our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card!!! This is a great masculine card and I love your take on the sketch. I will be CASEing this card for sure! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cards! I love the multiple stripes and the monochromatic color scheme. Great for masculine cards. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!! Love the different layouts! What a great set of cards!! THanks for joining us at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the assortment of cards- Great job with the sketch!! Love your shades of brown- perfect touch!!! Perfect set of masculine cards!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great and simple masculine card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those masculine cards, and wow, you turned out a stack of them quickly! That's a really cool stamp. I don't collect enough guy stamps :). Thanks so much for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...