Friday, October 25, 2013

Get Well Wishes

Today's get well card is made using the Paper Craft Crew card sketch #64.  I was trying to use the colors from another challenge, and after I got the card done I realized I totally left one of the colors out.  Not sure how I did that since I had all the colors out, but I'm not going back and adding it in that's for sure! lol
 





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Summer Silhouettes & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Midnight Muse & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pistachio Pudding, 
Strawberry Slush & Crisp Cantaloupe
Stampin' Write Marker:  Midnight Muse 
Framelits:  Ovals Collection
Occasions Paper-piercing Pack
Jewels:  Basic Pearls




2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the sentiment in the oval frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Sara. Love your interpretation of this week's sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...